Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy New Year!!

So, it's been a while since I have had the urge to blog.... and by urge, I mean time!  Ha

I have made a couple new years resolutions and blogging more was my number 1!!  I have decided that I will take 2 afternoons a week and catch you all up on the happenings or shoots that I have recently done or some that I have done in the past.
My other resolution was to advertise more.  I don't do this enough and I think that's why my last business failed.  Mind you that was a corporation and a bar.  None the less, I will advertise more so I can meet and capture the moments in your lives.


With that said, I have recently done a maternity shoot for Amanda and I have to say, I love these photos.  I tried things a little differently in photoshop and I have tried things a little different with my lights.  Here are a fewI like. 





I had so much fun doing this shoot and as you can see, they are a fun bunch!
Congratulations to you and your family, Amanda, and best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment