Friday 1 March 2013

Avery and Dex

What a way to start off the month, than with a little blog about my son.
Every now and then I will post some pictures of my kids, but these pics are great.  I just had to put them up.
A couple of years ago when my son started daycare, he met a little girl named Avery.  Dex and Avery always played together and he would come home upset if she did not make it that day or they were in a fight (which rarely happened).  I used to always joke that they would get married one day!
Well, at Christmas in 2012, Avery and her mom came over to my house and I couldn't resist a photo shoot of the two.  I think they have been 'dating' for almost 2 years now and if you ask Dex now who his girlfriend is, he will answer Avery!
Here are some from that day.  It was hard enough to pick 3 to send to Avery's mom, so you could imagine how hard it was to pick these out.








The laughter and smiles emitting from these two that day was amazing.  I really hope they have a life long friendship because they have so much fun together.
Maybe one day I'll be able to show these pictures at their wedding, but in the mean time, I will just sit back and enjoy the laughter and smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment