Monday 5 December 2011

A deadly good time

While I was home visiting in Windsor, Ontario, I had the opportunity to shoot a couple of my good friends.
Katie has always wanted to do a shoot in a cemetery, so after some coaxing, Steve, her husband, was finally up for the shoot.



Katie researched a bunch of cemeteries and found this wonderful, old, characteristic place of rest.  There were so many old headstones and great tree lines, that it made the backdrops easy to find.  It also helped that Katie was up for trying a bunch of things.


One point of advice, make sure the graveyard keeper doesn't catch you doing this!!  They don't take kindly to it.  Oopsie.  Conveniently we were done, so our exit wasn't a big deal.  Ha ha ha.


It was a pleasure spending the cold afternoon with you both!!
Thanks a bunch for letting me capture these wonderful photos!!
To see more of the shoot, catch up with them on my Facebook page.  The link should be to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment