Sunday 22 July 2012

Amanda & John

Amanda and John were married June 30th, 2012 at the Hilton in Niagara on the Lake.
When I met this couple, I was super stoked to shoot their wedding.  I knew that this wasn't going to be your average wedding; so much thought and love went into the planning. 
The guests were entertained by instrumental music while waiting.. I noticed it was Weezer and other bands you wouldn't think would be instrumental.
The music theme was kept throughout.  Guests received favours of bags of rock candy with tags reading "You Rock, thanks for sharing our day!"
All the little subtleties made the day.  The guests put their cards into a guitar case and the bouquet had musical note ribbon on it. 
I was so happy when Amanda mentioned that music brought them together and agreed to have guitars in their photos.  Here are some from that day....








Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wonderful day.
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment