Thursday 18 September 2014

Joanne and Eric Nuptials

Joanne & Eric



Joanne and Eric contacted me to capture their wedding. 
It was small and intimate and you could feel that they were so happy to have found each other.
The wedding took place at Rodman Hall.  It is the arts centre for Brock University.  The building was built in 1863 and is very well maintained; the grounds are meticulously maintained and have beautiful flowers and foliage.  




Joanne and Eric wanted their wedding shot in black and white to have that timeless look.
I gave them the photos in black and white, but being the lover of colour, I put a couple in here to show the beautiful flowers and that red door.  I love that red door.





Congratulations Joanne and Eric!!
I wish nothing but love and happiness for you both!!


No comments:

Post a Comment